The H2020 project EUROPA is looking for local authorities and energy agencies to join its replication mentoring programme.
The programme aims to share knowledge and skills regarding the development and adaptation of the EUROPA One-Stop-Shop and Energy Efficiency Subscription to advance deep energy renovations of residential buildings on a regional level. Mentees will embark on a six month mentoring journey, with mentors from the five project regions.
The mentoring programme includes:
- Self-directed learning supported by a mentor from March to September 2022
- Collective kick-off and closing event
- Four sessions with mentor and peer group
- 1,5 days learning meeting in the region of your mentor
- Optional specialised topic sessions
The call is open until 21st of February and the kick-off of the mentoring experience will be in mid-March. The selection of mentees depends on a match with mentors, the quality of the application and geographic concerns.