Clean hydrogen is a key factor in the energy transition. What policies and measures should we put in place to best develop its potential?
Join the Hydrogen Transition Summit on 23 and 25 February 2021 which will bring together stakeholders to discuss these questions:
- What policies will create the necessary signals for investors?
- How can production be ramped up to meet ambitious hydrogen targets?
- What do end users need to commit to hydrogen?
- How can various stakeholder groups work together to ensure the hydrogen economy becomes a reality?
We already know the speakers:
- Babul Supriyo Hon. Minister of State for Environment, Forest and Climate Change,
Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change
- Government of India
- Mechthild Wörsdörfer. Director, Sustainability, Technology and Outlooks,
- International Energy Agency
- Ita Kettleborough Deputy-Director, Energy Transitions Commission
- Fatih Birol Executive Director, International Energy Agency
- Shiva Dustdar Head of Innovation Finance, European Investment Bank
- Francesco La Camera, Director General IRENA
- Max Correa Achurra. Head of the Fuels and New Energy Division, Ministry of Energy, Chile
- Will Lochhead. Deputy Director, Head of Industrial Carbon Capture and Hydrogen Business Models, BEIS UK Government
- Jorgo Chatzimarkakis. Secretary General, Hydrogen Europe